In July 2018 Argent Related submitted our proposals to Haringey Council.
In December 2018 the London Borough of Haringey resolved to grant permission for Argent Related’s scheme to go ahead.
Argent Related has extensive experience in designing and building homes, workplaces, shops and well-loved public squares and community spaces. Argent Related believes development should give back to the local community, should be high-quality and should stand the test of time.
Argent Related’s aim here is to create the final piece of the new ‘District Centre’, a revitalised heart to Tottenham Hale that everyone can enjoy.
Argent Related’s development will bring:
- 1,030 much needed new homes for locals and Londoners; including a significant number of affordable homes and funding contributions to help meet the overall 40% target set out in the Tottenham Area Action Plan.
- New public realm equivalent to two football pitches’ worth of well lit, elegantly-paved open space with seating, greened with 75 new trees.
- New shops, restaurants, cafes and bars as well as new small business space, to contribute to the development of the local economy and create a new place and destination for everyone.
- Space for a new health centre at the Welbourne site with capacity for 20-25 GPs to serve up to 30,000 local residents. Argent Related are working with NHS England on possible community uses within the same facility.
- New and improved pedestrian and cycle routes through the centre of Tottenham Hale, with a repositioned Station Road, new crossings and a widened Watermead Way to create a more pleasant and vibrant District Centre and open up connections between the new buildings. An improved bus station layout, encouraging safer pedestrian access, improved bus times and a more welcoming arrival point for visitors.
Find out more about Argent Related’s plans
Argent Related submitted an amendment to the planning application in October 2018. The amendment and full application can be viewed on the London Borough of Haringey planning portal here.
Argent Related submitted the planning application for the Tottenham Hale development in July 2018. The full application can be viewed on the London Borough of Haringey planning portal here.
Argent Related’s second public exhibition took place on Thursday 1 February and Saturday 3 February 2018. Download the exhibition information here.
Argent Related held a pop-up consultation event outside Tottenham Hale Station on Thursday 15 March and Saturday 17 March 2018. Please download the exhibition information here.
To receive more information, please email your contact information to TottenhamHale@londoncommunications.co.uk.
The Argent Related development comprises;