Located on the corner of Ashley Road and Hale Road is the Ashley Road West plot designed by award-winning architect Pollard Thomas Edwards. The building will be a key visual marker when arriving from the station and will have:
- 98 new homes with a mix of one, two and three-bedroom flats arranged over fourteen storeys in two blocks
- A roof terrace with children’s play area for residents
- Space for retail at the ground floor of the building and a public courtyard within its centre
- A courtyard with car parking and cycle parking
On the other side of Ashley Road is Ashley Road East, designed by Stirling Prize-winning firm Alison Brooks Architects. The plot is one of the most difficult to develop in the District Centre as tunnels for the London underground run underneath.
The building steps back to the north to compliment the new ADA digital skills college (opening in 2019) and to create an additional public space. It will have:
- 183 new homes arranged over nineteen and thirteen storeys (including the Ground Floor) connected by a five-storey central block on the southern side.
- New spaces for shops and leisure to support the new college and help bring the new public space facing it to life
- A first-floor podium garden for residents, creating a connection with the public realm
About Argent Related
In April 2017 Argent Related and Haringey Council signed a Strategic Development Partnership (SDP) to regenerate the heart of Tottenham Hale.
Find out more about Argent Related’s plans
Argent Related submitted an amendment to the planning application in October 2018. The amendment and full application can be viewed on the London Borough of Haringey planning portal here.
Argent Related submitted the planning application for the Tottenham Hale development in July 2018. The full application can be viewed on the London Borough of Haringey planning portal here.
Argent Related’s second public exhibition took place on Thursday 1 February and Saturday 3 February 2018. Download the exhibition information here.
Argent Related held a pop-up consultation event outside Tottenham Hale Station on Thursday 15 March and Saturday 17 March 2018. Please download the exhibition information here.
To receive more information, please email your contact information to TottenhamHale@londoncommunications.co.uk.