In July 2018 Argent Related submitted its proposals for the Welbourne site to Haringey Council.
An amendment to the proposals was submitted in October 2018. Under these proposals, all of the homes at Welbourne will be genuinely affordable, 51 of which will be Council housing. The remaining 80 homes will be Council-owned discount market rent homes.
In December 2018 the London Borough of Haringey resolved to grant permission for Argent Related’s scheme to go ahead.
Designed by architects Pollard Thomas Edwards, this currently derelict and unattractive site on the corner of Monument Way, Chesnut Road and Park View Road is an opportunity to design and build:
- 131 new homes with a mix of one, two and three-bedroom flats arranged over three blocks and sixteen storeys
- A raised landscaped courtyard and roof terrace for all residents
- Space for a new health centre to serve up to 30,000 local people and respond to the growth in population taking place in Tottenham Hale
- Retail space on the ground floor
- A largely car-free scheme, with cycle bays for residents and health centre users to encourage cycling and promote the use of public transport
About Argent Related
In April 2017 Argent Related and Haringey Council signed a Strategic Development Partnership (SDP) to regenerate the heart of Tottenham Hale.
Find out more about Argent Related’s plans
Argent Related submitted an amendment to the planning application in October 2018. The amendment and full application can be viewed on the London Borough of Haringey planning portal here.
Argent Related submitted the planning application for the Tottenham Hale development in July 2018. The full application can be viewed on the London Borough of Haringey planning portal here.
Argent Related’s second public exhibition took place on Thursday 1 February and Saturday 3 February 2018. Download the exhibition information here.
Argent Related held a pop-up consultation event outside Tottenham Hale Station on Thursday 15 March and Saturday 17 March 2018. Please download the exhibition information here.
To receive more information, please email your contact information to TottenhamHale@londoncommunications.co.uk.