In July 2018 Argent Related submitted its proposals for the Welbourne site to Haringey Council. Designed by architects Pollard Thomas Edwards, this currently derelict and unattractive site on the corner of Monument Way, Chesnut Road and Park View Road is an opportunity to design and build:
- 137 new homes with a mix of one, two and three-bedroom flats arranged over three blocks and sixteen storeys, 83 of which will be Shared Ownership
- A raised landscaped courtyard and roof terrace for all residents
- Space for a new health centre to serve up to 30,000 local people and respond to the growth in population taking place in Tottenham Hale
- Retail space on the ground floor
- A largely car-free scheme, with cycle bays for residents and health centre users to encourage cycling and promote the use of public transport
About Argent Related
In April 2017 Argent Related and Haringey Council signed a Strategic Development Partnership (SDP) to regenerate the heart of Tottenham Hale.
Find out more about Argent Related’s plans
Argent Related’s second public exhibition took place on Thursday 1 February and Saturday 3 February 2018. Download the exhibition information here.
Argent Related held a pop-up consultation event outside Tottenham Hale Station on Thursday 15 March and Saturday 17 March 2018. Please download the exhibition information here.
To receive more information, please email your contact information to TottenhamHale@londoncommunications.co.uk.